Obama unveils new policies...McCain pulls lint out of his pockets

Monday, October 13, 2008

While I am still looking through Obama's new proposals, I am glad he appears to be taking a more realistic approach to the country's current situation. It's going to take time to get the train back on the track and I think it's a a good move for Obama to try and press that reality on the public.

On the other side, I have been waiting for McCain's new ideas since they were hinted at on Saturday. Now it appears he is going to unveil something tomorrow. Another day, another bumble. If he didn't have his ducks in a row, there was no point announcing that he would unveil a new economic plan. Now his campaign continues looking like a mess while Obama continues to take the lead.

Well, I guess if he wants to just hand Obama the election I will stop complaining.